5th Grade Science Classroom Rules
1. I will enter and leave the classroom quietly without talking.
2. I will stay in my seat and raise my hand to get permission to talk or to get out of my seat.
3. I will be prepared for class by bringing all my supplies with me.
4. I will follow instructions, both oral and written, and if I do not understand I will raise my hand to ask the teacher for help.
5. I will not handle or touch anything in the science class until given permission by the teacher.
6. I will not disturb or disrupt the class in anyway, that prevents my learning or the learning of others.
7. I will respect myself and all other students in the school.
8. I will respect and use my manors when talking to all adults in the school.
9. I will not use inappropriate language or hand gestures at school.
10. I will keep my hands, feet, and all other objects to myself.