1. Sign-Up for Remind. You CAN download the App on your Android or Apple Phone, but you do NOT have to.
- Parents sign up via TEXT message by texting "@sjhester8" to the number "81010".
- Students sign up via TEXT message by texting "@mrshester8" to the number "81010".
This will be the best way for me to communicate to you quickly and easily!
2. Blackboard System. I also use this notification system to notify parents of dhalls, failures, or a quick and personal messge to parents. Phone calls will show up as coming from the Middle School and you may call back using that number, and I promise to get back to you as soon as I can!
3. My conference time: Monday-Thurdsay from 2:15-2:50 PM.
♦In order to schedule a conference please contact me via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will get back with you as soon as I can.
♦Work phone number: 254-694-6568.
4. Tutorials: Monday-Thursday @ 7:30-8:00AM. No afternoon tutorials.
**Days will vary due to FCA and Student Council meetings.**
∞ PARENT PORTAL is a great tool for parents and students to use to keep up with grades. Please ask the office for your specific login information.
∞ If your student has a failing grade these are important questions to ask your student:
1. Are you turning in your work?
2. Are you making corrections to assignments that you receive with a failing grade?
3. Are you working out all of your problems?
4. Are you asking questions and trying your best?
5. ?Are you attending tutorials?
If the answer is no, continue until all answers are YES. (You can do it- just TRY!)
When the answer is yes to all of these questions, it is time to have a parent/teacher conference to determine a plan of action for your student to succeed. Please contact me to schedule!
♦Lesson plans are always available on my Calendar on my homepage, so you will always be up to date with what we are working on and due dates.